- two student support services teachers
- part time on site school adjustment counselor
- teachers who are trained to adapt their lessons to meet the learning differences of our students through consistent professional development
- students that have been approved by their district for an IEP or a 504 plan, may consult with us to create an SMSH Student Support Plan
- students that have been approved by their district for an IEP are eligible for services provided by their home school
We welcome the application of students that may be diagnosed with a specific learning disability. In looking at the students’ needs and the school’s resources we will determine if Saint Mary-Sacred Heart School would be a successful learning environment.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, Contact Lisa Serak, Principal (508) 695-3072